By Josh Mettle - Fairway Physician Mortgage Loans
It’s no secret, getting your real estate offer accepted in today’s hyper competitive real estate market is no simple task – especially in the highly sought after neighborhoods most physicians are competing in. Inventory is low in most areas of the country and the competition for the best homes is fierce.
Most buyers you will be competing against (and their Realtors) only know one way to compete, which of course is with price. But like any game, there are rookie tactics and there are insider expert tactics for getting the job done.
Before I share the 7 insider tactics with you, allow me set the stage as to where we are today with the national real estate market and what you need to know to be competitive.
Continue reading on our sister site, relocationforphysicians.com
Doctor’s Rounds™*The views expressed by the authors below do not represent the views or opinions of MD Preferred Services.
7 Insiders Tactics- How Doctors can Pay Less & Still Get Their Real Estate Offer Accepted
Friday, November 10, 2017
CommentsPost has no comments.
- 7 Insiders Tactics- How Doctors can Pay Less & Still Get Their Real Estate Offer Accepted
- Zero-Down Mortgage for Doctors
- Why you should look at a Doctor Loan
- Everything today is digital. Why would I need a loan officer?
- Physicians Choice: Term Insurance or Whole Life
- MD Preferred referenced on Physician Relocation in PracticeLink Magazine
- Using Term Insurance for Business Continuation
- Two Critical Items to Address while in Training
- The Top 5 Mistakes Doctors Make
- How to get more out of Public Service Loan Forgiveness