Do you want to feel more confident about the financial decisions you make? Would you rest easier knowing that you are doing everything you need to in order to achieve financial independence? Do you want to have more time and freedom for the things you enjoy? You can.
Whatever your current situation, financial concerns have an impact on your life and relationships. Artifex Financial Group can help you make the financial decisions that will make the most of what you have now and help you build a more secure, enjoyable future.
Doug Kinsey has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. He is a Certified Financial Planner practitioner and an Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst. He has worked closely with individuals, families, trusts, retirement plan sponsors and non-profit entities throughout his career and cares deeply about delivering high-quality, independent, conflict-free advice to his clientele.
Darren Harp holds the Accredited Investment Fiduciary certification and has 9 years of experience in the financial services industry. He has spent much of his time working with affluent individuals and families as well as trusts and retirement plans. Darren also believes that true financial planners take a fiduciary role for their clientele and put the client's interests first.
Doug and Darren founded Artifex Financial Group after years of preparation and planning. Their mission is to create a truly remarkable client experience that is focused entirely on your goals, objectives, dreams and desires.
When you work with us, you can expect:
- Straight talk. Artifex Financial Group doesn't sell any financial products nor do we receive any commissions. As fee-only financial advisors, our only compensation is what you pay for our professional advice. Our complete focus is on what is best for you.
- All-inclusive approach. Together we evaluate all aspects of your finances and design a strategy where each part works in harmony with the others. You'll see that we pay a lot of attention to areas of your financial life that are often overlooked or ignored by other "financial planners."
- Access. Life is constantly changing. For one annual retainer fee, you can meet with us or speak to us often as is necessary to help you accomplish your financial goals.
- Value for your money. Artifex Financial Group is committed to providing value that exceeds our fee. It's a concept that is virtually non-existent in the financial planning profession. But doesn't it make sense that your financial advisor should work to save you more than he charges you?
- The highest professional standards. We are committed to the Cambridge Pledge to Clients - your assurance of receiving the ethical and professional treatment you deserve.
Would you worry less with a professional fee-only financial advisor on your side? Contact us to learn more about the financial strategies that will help you achieve your goals.