A native of the seacoast of NH, Anne brought her accounting skill set and knowledge to the mortgage industry 16 years ago. As a Senior Loan Officer she is keenly aware of the challenges faced by consumers and realtors; so will go the extra mile to insure the necessary tools and programs are in place to safeguard a successful transaction. As a member of the Citizens Bank President’s Club since 2008, and a winner of the Top Customer Service Award based on the JD Powers customer service ratings, Anne has been recognized by Citizens Bank and her peers as a customer centric loan officer. Assisting seasoned and first time homebuyers by providing the best home financing solution for their needs is the goal.
In November 2015, Citizens Financial Group (NYSE: CFG) became a fully independent publicly-traded company, just over a year after the successful completion of the largest commercial bank initial public offering (IPO) in U.S. history. Citizens now embark on a new and exciting chapter as we aspire to become a top-performing regional bank. We continue to be a leader in the Jumbo mortgage area for our Medical profession community.
Doctor Loan Program Features
- Available for RESIDENTS/FELLOWS and PRACTICING PHYSICIANS
- Up to 95% financing for loans to $850,000 / 89% to $1 Million / 85% to 1.5 Million Purchases & rate/term refinance
- Up to 89% on Construction to Permanent loans with 12 month lock & a one-time closing
- NO Private Mortgage Insurance Required
- Non US Citizens are eligible
- Borrowers must have completed residency within the last ten years, be a newly licensed Medical resident currently in residency, or about to begin new employment or residency within 60 days of closing
- Can use employment contract income and close on your home 60 days prior to employment start date
- Borrowers may also be self-employed physicians or physicians employed as a medical researcher by a major hospital.
- Student Loan Debt omitted in qualifying debt ratios if deferred at least 12 Months following closing. Ability to use IBR
- SPECIAL Banking Relationship Discount/ACH required thru a Citizens Bank Account
- Seller Contributions Allowed
- RECAST Option Available
AVAILABLE PRODUCTS INCLUDE
ELIGIBLE STATES INCLUDE
- 30yr, 20yr, 15yr and 10yr fixed rate loans, 3/1, 5/1, 7/1, and 10/1 ARMS (Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loans)
- 30yr amortization available on all ARMS.
- Interest only available up to 89% in conjunction with the 5 or 7 year ARMs
CT,DC,DE,IL,IN,KY,MA,MD,ME,MI,NC,NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, VA, VT, WV