I love being a mortgage loan officer. There's nothing more satisfying to me than working with clients to understand their financing needs and help them find a mortgage solution that's right for them.
I understand this business well. As an active member of the builder and lending communities, I'm aware of the latest industry trends and changes. This knowledge, combined with my 23 years of mortgage experience, means that my clients can count on me to navigate their home buying journey efficiently.
In November 2015, Citizens Financial Group (NYSE: CFG) became a fully independent publicly-traded company, just over a year after the successful completion of the largest commercial bank initial public offering (IPO) in U.S. history. Citizens now embarks on a new and exciting chapter as we aspire to become a top-performing regional bank. We continue to be a leader in the Jumbo mortgage area for our Medical profession community.
As Vice President and 23 years of mortgage expertise, my job is to make the best products available for you to make an informed decision.
Citizens Bank offers products for just about any situation, and I'd appreciate the opportunity to find the right product for you. If you're ready to get started on the application process or if you just want to explore your options, give me a call today.
AVAILABLE PRODUCTS INCLUDE
30yr , 20yr, 15yr and 10yr fixed rate loans, 3/1, 5/1, 7/1, and 10/1 ARMS (Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loans) 30yr amortization available on all ARMS. Interest only available up to 89% in conjunction with the 5 or 7 year ARMs
Loan program features
Eligible States-CT,DC,DE,IL,IN,KY,MA,MD,ME,MI,NC,NH,NJ,NY,OH,PA,RI,SC, TN, VA, VT, WV
- Available for licensed Doctors of Medicine (MD), Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine (DO), Doctors of Dental Surgery (DDS) and Doctors of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Up to 95% financing for loans to $850,000 & 89% to $1 Million for purchases and rate/term refinance
- Up to 89% on Construction to Permanent loans with a 12 month lock & a onetime closing (15/30-Yr fixed OR 5, 7 or 10 yr. ARMS)
- Borrowers must have completed residency within the last ten years, be a newly licensed medical resident currently in residency, or about to begin new employment or residency within 60 days of closing
- Can use employment contract income and close on your home 60 days prior to employment start dateBorrowers may also be self-employed physicians or physicians employed as a medical researcher by a major hospital.NO Private Mortgage Insurance Required
- Student Loan Debt omitted in qualifying debt ratios if deferred at least 12 months following closing
- SPECIAL Banking Relationship Discount/ACH required thru a Citizens Bank account
- Seller Contributions Allowed
- We also carry various fixed and adjustable rates on loans in excess of 2MM