JOHN W. WIMBISCUS
John began his career
as a financial advisor with The AYCO Corporation, the largest provider
of executive financial counseling services to Fortune 500 companies. He
then served eleven years with Deloitte & Touche, a Big Four public
accounting firm where he provided counseling services to corporate
executives and other high net worth individuals. Before founding Trinity
Financial Advisors, LLC in late 1999, John spent four years at Ronald
Blue & Co., a national fee-only financial advisory firm. He earned
his Bachelor of Science and M.B.A. degrees in Finance from Northern
Illinois University. John is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
and a NAPFA® Registered Financial Advisor. He is also a member of
various industry organizations, such as NAPFA, AICPA, FPA and IMCA.
Trinity Financial Advisors is a fee-only financial planning and investment management firm. The services we provide include:
Financial Planning Services
Using a counseling-oriented approach, we begin by understanding your goals. At our initial meeting, we identify and prioritize issues, analyze them thoroughly and outline a program that meets your personal objectives. We take the time to build your confidence and trust, answer all of your questions and explain everything in detail. Our review of your financial picture includes:
Cash Flow Analysis
– Identify cash inflows and expenses and help plan for future savings and cash needs.
Compensation and Benefit Planning
– Coordinate your employee benefits within one financial plan.
– Examine your current estate plan in the context of your broader life goals and the “big picture” of your financial future. Our professionals study your estate plan, propose any modifications and work with your attorney to implement any changes.
Income Tax Planning
– Understand the current tax laws and determine how you can optimize your tax decisions. The income tax effect of all financial planning and investment decisions are discussed. Tax compliance services are available for financial planning and investment clients.
– Review your current insurance plan to ensure that you and your family are properly covered with various types of insurance. We then work with your insurance agent to implement any changes, if necessary.
– Formulate your retirement objectives and plan for the security of future generations.
Trinity makes unbiased decisions on how to allocate your assets. We seek our “best of class” professional money managers. This type of objective investment planning and management pinpoints the right people and the appropriate financial products geared to your individual risk tolerance. These financial products include no-load mutual funds, index funds, separate account managers, exchange-traded funds and fixed-income securities.
The investment advice which TFA provides is based upon long-term investment strategies incorporating the principles of Modern Portfolio Theory in constructing diversified portfolios with special attention to minimization of downside risk.
Portfolios are reviewed on a semi-annual or other periodic basis and typically rebalanced annually. Investment performance is always compared versus the appropriate benchmark for the manager/fund. Special attention is paid to after-tax investment returns through the use of tax-efficient mutual funds and tax-aware managers.