At Vistica Wealth Advisors, we are a family-focused practice, serving West Coast professionals and pro athletes, retirement plan sponsors, institutional trustees and others seeking to build, enjoy and safely transfer their generational wealth. When families have financial questions or comments on their minds, we create opportunities for them to be heard, understood and cared for with informed solutions and right-sized support.
Jeff Vistica, CFP® – Wealth Advisor
At Vistica Wealth
– Jeff Vistica founded Vistica Wealth Advisors in 2015 to provide clients a place to receive unbiased, evidence-based advice. Above all else, the guiding principle of the firm is to place the interests of all current and future clients at the forefront of every decision. Jeff assists clients in developing long-term investment strategies that help each client solve financial issues and position them to achieve all that is important to them. His clients include individuals, families, retirement plan sponsors and institutional trustees.
– Jeff was a 2005 founding member of a similar independent Registered Investment Advisor firm, where he honed his vision for what became Vistica Wealth Advisors. He has been a financial professional in a variety of capacities since 2000, gaining seasoned experience from advisory positions at Mass Mutual, American Express and GE Financial.
The Family Tree
– After a few years of encouragement, Jeff recruited his father, Dan Vistica, to join Vistica Wealth as a follow up to Dan’s own seasoned career as an accountant and CFO. With any luck, Jeff’s son Henry (born in 2014), might someday join the firm as well.
– Jeff is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner and an Accredited Investment Fiduciary®. He holds a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Loyola Marymount University.
– Jeff is an active member and financial literacy volunteer for the Financial Planning Association. He currently sits on the community board and chairs the investment committee for Interfaith Community Services in Escondido, CA.
– Jeff lives in Cardiff, CA with his wife Lily and their son Henry. To unwind, he enjoys golf, surfing and practicing yoga.